Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI'm in the fortunate position of having the choice of a new company car & fell in love with the Sportage when driving past my local dealers.

I read all the road tests, read the forums for current issues, looked at the competitors & not one of them came even close to the fantastic styling of the Sportage

So I put my order in to the lease company for a new Kia Sportage 1.7 CRDi 3 2WD & waited & waited & waited, all I was told that it was on its way, this was back in Nov 2011, finally today I took delivery of a gleaming Arctic White Sportage & wow I'm not disappointed, its been well worth the wait.

So far I've come across a few of the issues discussed on the forum ie Bluetooth phone connectivity, sorted thanks to you guys.

Time will tell how well it performs so lets reservejudgementon long term tests for now.

June see's us holidaying into the Scottish Highlands which will give the Sportage a good run & with a 15yr old demanding the car isequippedlike a global command centre along with all the luggage
it will be interesting to see how the fuel consumption fares.

For now one car owner with a very big smile on his face !!!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome - and thanks for a great introduction, I hope you continue to be please by your new Sportage and frequent these pages with posts of good news and trouble free driving.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts