Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just bought the Kia Stonic k1 and I can’t figure out if I can change the lcd screen to show the speed only. I’ve checked the manual but I’ve only managed to get it in the top right corner and it’s so small.

I saw a similar post here with instructions but I don’t have the same steering wheel ( only trip and mode buttons) so I’m completely lost.

Does anyone know if it can be done?

·
Super Moderator
3,828 Posts
If you are referring to a display like this.

Then you change the center display by the up & down arrows shown below (just push it up or down). It just cycles through the various displays.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are referring to a display like this.

View attachment 7769

Then you change the center display by the up & down arrows shown below (just push it up or down). It just cycles through the various displays.

View attachment 7770
Thanks for the response and yes that’s the display I’m talking about but I have a different steering wheel to you so I’m not sure if I have the same options. I don’t have the button with the pages (?) it just says trip. Pressing up or down doesn’t seem to change anything.

·
Super Moderator
3,828 Posts
It's the button underneath the pages that adjusts the center display. Simply press it up or down & and cycles through the 3 or 4 screens.
Can you post pic of your steering wheel?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's the button underneath the pages that adjusts the center display. Simply press it up or down & and cycles through the 3 or 4 screens.
Can you post pic of your steering wheel?
This is the one I have :

·
Super Moderator
3,828 Posts
Thanks.
I think you will need to check with a kia dealer.
Sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve checked the manual but I’ve only managed to get it in the top right corner and it’s so small.
According to the screen your model has, that's the only option you have, to display the current speed at the top right of the screen.
The method described here is for a Hyundai but it's exactly the same for your Stonic:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts