Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys (& Gals),

Newbie here who has ordered a 2011 Sportage First Edition. Whether there are any Techno Orange Auto Transmissions left, of the 800 FE's being imported, remains to be seen.

I've been on the International Forum Site - Kia-Forums... and discovered this info about the KGIS.

However, I can't seem to register on the appropriate page.

Has anyone any advice on this? Is access denied to UK users? Does this mean if I want to get a pre-delivery copy of the Owner's Manual for the vehicle I can't, or have to buy from a dealer?

Sorry if I have posted this on the wrong Forum, move it please if necessary

·
Registered
70 Posts
It let me register... NB the pop up to accept the T&Cs etc doesn't seem to work in google chrome. Try it in Internet Explorer if you haven't already... it worked for me...

I'm on the list for a SFE as well. Techno orange too, but manual.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jules,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm browsing with Firefox, so I'll swap to Internet explorer and try again.
Even though it's a US/Global site, lots of Automobile manufacturers publish all-encompassing data these days. Most handbooks are littered with asterisks and double asterisks pointing to notes like:-
* Facility only available on Diesel engined version.
or
** Does not apply to manual transmission models, etc.

I suspect even things like the workshop manuals/wiring diagrams will have a high degree of commonality.

Cheers Sparky

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Sparky2009 and welcome. as long as you remember the site is for the American market, and they do not have diesels in the range.
However it can be usefull for some information.

Bob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts