Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all'
i am new to this forum.just joined.i have had a first edition sportage on order since august.the dealer now tells me it might arrive in uk. first week in december.anyone have info.on the delivery of the new sportage.

thanks .

acedj81

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try the who's waiting for a sportage FE forum. Looks like a lot of us have cars already and a lot left waiting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I ordered the sportage first addition on the 3rd September after much frustatration I went direct to KIA to find out the delivery date. I've so far had 5 seperate dates for delivery,
the latest date is the end of January to be in the country (that does not mean I will get it). I have also been told 2 customers have cancelled their orders due to the problem. I asked KIA why there is a problem and they stated they wanted to wait for confirmation of orders before making the vehicles. I've ordered the Techno Orange - and still waiting - good customer service nearly 6 months...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, just thought I'd give everyone an update. Spoke to Kia Customer Service today and they arequoting a possible delivery date of April 2011 for my Techno Orange FE. This means it willbe 7 months since my order date. Regards Jane

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hey you women have to wait 9months for a baby to appear and its painful on delivery. So 7months aint bad and there's no pain on delivery
. Well usually.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well all I can say is we are not used to waiting for something we are eager to get. We may wait 9 months for a baby but at least we can rely on the delivery date. If this changes it is usually because it's early or a little bit late.Keep seeing the posters of the new car and this is just teasing me...

regards jane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts