Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I'm new to the forums, I've been looking for an e-niro for a while and now I'm ready to make the plunge.

Any good lease deals around at the moment ?

Regards

Chris

Super Moderator
All you can do is search around.
Kia only do PCP or Personal motor loans.

Premium Member
I have a niro I lease it from stoneacre leasing they have always been really helpful and at the time I leased mine offered the best deal, so might be worth a look.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I have a niro I lease it from stoneacre leasing they have always been really helpful and at the time I leased mine offered the best deal, so might be worth a look.
Hi Davidb123

I've been and had a look, their a bit on the expensive side compared to others I've seen.

But thankyou for replying.

Regards

Chris

Registered
I have an E Niro 4+ on a 4 year lease deal from Kia through their finance partner ALD Automotive, providing full RAC Breakdown Cover, road tax, and full servicing for the duration. It was all arranged through my local dealership with the best prices I could find, having trawled t'internet to get the best deal. It even includes puncture repair / tyre replacement if necessary. The car AND the deal is the best move I ever made !!

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I have an E Niro 4+ on a 4 year lease deal from Kia through their finance partner ALD Automotive, providing full RAC Breakdown Cover, road tax, and full servicing for the duration. It was all arranged through my local dealership with the best prices I could find, having trawled t'internet to get the best deal. It even includes puncture repair / tyre replacement if necessary. The car AND the deal is the best move I ever made !!
Hi JKW

Could you possibly share your deal figures for the 4+. I think the 4+ will be out of my budget range so I'm looking at a 3. My local only does HP or PCP.

Regards

Chris

Registered
Hi JKW

Could you possibly share your deal figures for the 4+. I think the 4+ will be out of my budget range so I'm looking at a 3. My local only does HP or PCP.

Regards

Chris
Hi 007Fluff,
6 months down & 拢368 per month, fully inclusive of all I said earlier. Good luck !

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hi 007Fluff,
6 months down & 拢368 per month, fully inclusive of all I said earlier. Good luck !
Wow that's not a bad deal. Thanks for the info.

Best deal found so far was 6 months down & 拢319 a month for a 3. This was last week, deal has now gone, I didn't realise these deals can go so fast, it was only available for 2 days.(I've never leased before)

Regards

Chris

Registered
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I've just found a great deal and the bloody government have lowed the EV grant and upper limit cost as of today.

The government has downsized the financial incentive package offered to EV owners in the UK, reducing the 'plug-in car grant' from 拢3000 to 拢2500 and lowering the upper price limit for eligible vehicles.
Buyers of electric cars costing more than 拢35,000 will now no longer qualify for an incentive, which was previously available on vehicles costing up to 拢50,000. The changes come into effect immediately from today (18 March).

This now means the E-Niro 3 is above the 35k threshold. 馃憦 Bravo to the government

Registered
Phew ! Doesn't help you, but I'm so glad I just made it ! The drop of 拢500 was to be expected I reckon, but lowering the 拢50k threshold all the way down to 拢35k is a real blow - I could not have afforded my car choice on those terms. When they realise the uptake of all electric cars falls because of this ruling they just might have a re-think - the Government REALLY need to encourage the sale of electric cars, with not everyone wanting a Renault Zoe !

Premium Member
My only hope is that car manufacturers have to reduce their prices as I am sure this will affect sales of certain priced electric vehicles.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Phew ! Doesn't help you, but I'm so glad I just made it ! The drop of 拢500 was to be expected I reckon, but lowering the 拢50k threshold all the way down to 拢35k is a real blow - I could not have afforded my car choice on those terms. When they realise the uptake of all electric cars falls because of this ruling they just might have a re-think - the Government REALLY need to encourage the sale of electric cars, with not everyone wanting a Renault Zoe !
I would have accept the 拢500 drop in grant but to drop the threshold to 拢35k blows most family EV SUV off the list. We don't all want a small Zoe sized car, some of us have family / children that need to fit car seats and buggies etc. Try getting your weekly shop in a Zoe with buggies and car seats etc, good luck.

The funny thing is you have 1 side of the government saying they going to ban ICE cars buy 2030 and wanting people adopted EV's then the other side taking the grants away. This will surely effect the growth of EV's, it doesn't make sense.

The bit I don't under is why is this change with immediate effect, normally they give some sort of notice period, this allows people to make a decision if they want to buy before the grant changes.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
My only hope is that car manufacturers have to reduce their prices as I am sure this will affect sales of certain priced electric vehicles.
Manufactures are going to suffer, I can't see them dropping prices as sales of car has dropped since covid. They need every penny.

I hope they do drop the price or do something to help with the loss in grant. We'll have to wait and see.

Super Moderator
Can I ask if anyone has any comments on the Bribe change that they post in this thread. :)

Registered
3 x Manufacturers HAVE dropped their prices since the Chancellors bombshell, albeit possibly with lesser trim levels. Long Range Kia E Niro in "2" spec now gets under the 拢35k threshold, so 拢2500 off the list price which should be well reflected in both PCP & PCH prices.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
3 x Manufacturers HAVE dropped their prices since the Chancellors bombshell, albeit possibly with lesser trim levels. Long Range Kia E Niro in "2" spec now gets under the 拢35k threshold, so 拢2500 off the list price which should be well reflected in both PCP & PCH prices.
But when are you going to be able to order this E-Niro 2 long range ? Motoring news suggest people will take delivery in July, so I guess we'll be able to order in April/May.

E-Niro 2 Long Range

I'm sort of glad they brought out a long range that's under the 35k threshold but I really wanted the spec of the 3. I recently test drove a Niro Phev with the 10.4 inch display and loved it.

So really want Kia to do some incentive for the 3 before the 2 arrives. Come on Kia ...... Please.

Also, all e-Niro models come with KiaCharge ? Anyone know what this means, free changing (I wish) or is it like a club, 1 card fits all ?

Registered
Hi All

I'm new to the forums, I've been looking for an e-niro for a while and now I'm ready to make the plunge.

Any good lease deals around at the moment ?

Regards

Chris
Have you asked at the KIA dealership? I have leased cars through Kia and the guy at the dealership always asked me to bring in quotes from other companies and then he would beat them either in price or by getting me a higher spec model for the same money.

Registered
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Have you asked at the KIA dealership? I have leased cars through Kia and the guy at the dealership always asked me to bring in quotes from other companies and then he would beat them either in price or by getting me a higher spec model for the same money.
My local dealer only offer my HP or PCP.

When I told the dealer the offer I鈥檇 found they couldn't get anywhere near the offer.

Then when I check the HP and PCP offer on the Kia website they were the same as the dealer offered my. So I don鈥檛 think they do.
Perhaps only certainly dealers offer lease deals. Would love to know who you used, I鈥檇 like to call them to what deals are about.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts