Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

As the government have kindly balls up my plan to lease a E-Niro 3 at a reasonable price, I'm now looking to lease an E-Niro 2 long range.

I know you can order them from the dealers but when will they start appearing on leasing website ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
The e Niro 3 Long Range is available for £365 pm over 4 years if interested, better spec than the 2 and not much more to pay than previous ( from Select Car Leasing). I've not seen a 2 Long Range being leased yet, but maybe a phone call to the above company will be able to advise - Good luck, the car is DEFINITELY worth it !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The e Niro 3 Long Range is available for £365 pm over 4 years if interested, better spec than the 2 and not much more to pay than previous ( from Select Car Leasing). I've not seen a 2 Long Range being leased yet, but maybe a phone call to the above company will be able to advise - Good luck, the car is DEFINITELY worth it !
Hi JKW

The deal I found the day before the government changed the grant was £279 a month + 9 months for a E-Niro3. This was a cracking deal, I really want to go for the 3 but it looks like the 2 long range is the only 1 that's affordable for me. If I can find a deal under £300 then I'll go for it.

I've called a few leasing companies and they are just waiting for prices to come in.

I can't wait to get 1, I'm looking at least 3 times a day at all the lease deals just to see if they change and get better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts