Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
kia e-niro 2020
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been informed that I am due my first service, I have only done 1800 miles, so happy to leave it a bit, but the lady has informed me if i don't have the 7x 1 yrs service, the kia will not be getting its 7yr warranty. Is this true.

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
I have just been informed that I am due my first service, I have only done 1800 miles, so happy to leave it a bit, but the lady has informed me if i don't have the 7x 1 yrs service, the kia will not be getting its 7yr warranty. Is this true.
Hi & Welcome.

As per above. Yes.

SERVICE INTERVALS
Electric (134bhp)Electric (201nhp)
Timescale / Mileage1 year / 10,000 miles, whichever comes sooner1 year / 10,000 miles, whichever comes sooner

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nobody got a fully electric Niro service schedule?

I'm just very curious as to how most dealers/garages will survive if we're all switching to electric.

For example nobody takes the pump in your combi boiler apart each year - and it does a hell of a lot more revolutions/year with (potentially) higher intake temp of 55C.

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
I'm curious. What needs servicing on a fully electric car after one year?

In fact I'd love to see the service schedule for the car :)

Brakes. Would be my major concern, given the lack of use they get. Not to forget all the other running parts that need checking.
Same with electric motor & drivetrain. They do need some maintenance (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.