Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,just wanted to say that my kia dealership
has a lot to be desired.All smiles when you want

to buy,but afterwards they lost that loving feeling.

It had put me off my Kia Rio so much,that I exchanged

The Rio for a brand new Ford.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Kia came bottom of the heap in a recent customer after sales service survey. 7 year warranty looks great on paper but try to get work done and the process is well below par,the dealers won't move until work is authorised by Kia u.k,which can take days. Not much use if you,re off the road.

If Kia are serious about becoming a major player in Europe they need to look at this end of their operation ASAP!

I drive a ceed which compares well with anything in it's class,pity to see it's reputation sullied by poor after sales treatment.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Plus the fact that all my local dealers were quoting four years FREE FINANCE on used cars.
When it came to the request, all of them stated the cars had to come via KIA themselves.

Misrepresentation is the word, either they are dealers of they are not.

They lose in the end, cos I will not be back after buying two cars with money I wanted to keep handy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry, missed a point.
FREE rear reverse warning system on all cars bought in September. We paid cash.

Another con. both the 58 regs Caren and Picanto Ice arrived minus these freebies.

Hassle, they're experts, honest? - my opinion is NO!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow, didnt know the network was letting the side down so much! I havnt encountered any of those problems here apart from the Warranty bit, but in that case what would you do?? Hold of the work untill you know you are going to get paid, or kick off in the vein hope you may see some money?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts