Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Greece. From Tuesday my trips are not recorded. Anything else working. Once a month the infotainment crashes. Display freezing on map, wrong hour, and everything works with delay.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Done the reset but nothing changed. The connection between the car and the app is ok. I have everything working, live location, lock/unlock.... Exept my trips. There are no recordings since Tuesday.

Super Moderator
Done the reset but nothing changed. The connection between the car and the app is ok. I have everything working, live location, lock/unlock.... Exept my trips. There are no recordings since Tuesday.
You will not get any missing trips back.
Resetting head unit will reset mobile connection. Which is the usual cause of trips not being recorded. As they are not sent to Kia server.

Super Moderator
Can someone please explain the KIA Connectivity? Does the vehicle have a SIM card somewhere inside to stay online?
If you have "Connect" on your car. The head unit has a sim in it (vodafone)It is this that gives you live traffic updates. Older cars without Connect. Require a phone WiFi connection for live data.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts