Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I wonder if you could answer a question, I have a 59 plate kia ceed sw ls, after having it for 2 weeks someone hit me up the back which meant I needed a new tailgate, this has been done and returned to mebut on the back the badge they fitted says CRDI before the accident it was ls, it is a diesel but what is the difference betwenn the crdi and ls? also are the seats really half leather?

·
Registered
157 Posts
The firsts CEEDScame in GS and LS. The LS model I have has half leather seats.
CRDI denotes "common rail diesel injection",some cars have it some not, my previous car a Rio had. If your not happy demand the LS badge be put on, it`s a 2 minute stick on job

·
Registered
57 Posts
Or what you could do, is send me your CRDi badge and i'll send you my S badge lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just checked my brochures and out of mere curiosity went out to check my ceed. Looks like they incorrectly badged your repair. 'ls' it should be. Incorrect badging could be a problem if and when you come to sell the car. Not sure if its a two minute job as removing the incorrect carbuncle sorry, car blunder could mean a paint repair as well!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ok it might be a 5 minute job!! Heat the badge with a hair-drier and it will peel off,if there is any adhesive residue left on the paint work it can be removed with methylated spirit.
If you don`t want the badge I`ll have it,even pay the postage

Poddy can wait until the next guy runs into the back of you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts