Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought one of these today in red. Picking it up this Friday. Had a test drive and loved how refined it was. I’m coming from a 2017 fiesta st. And I can genuinely say that while the St seemed more punchy I still don’t miss it. Especially the uncomfortable ride. A thing I find with the Kia is its a hot hatch for grown ups.

So then, I’m here to ask for some newbie advice. I figured a few things out on test drive like the GT button. One thing I couldn’t figure out was how exactly you start the car? (Dealer has it running for me) also I read these have got powerfold Mirrors? But they didn’t fold when locking the car. Is there a setting for this?

cant wait to pick it up Friday!
Regards my Kia friends

rob

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome to the gt club. I agree with you, the gt is a little bit more refined than the hardcore hot hatches. A warm hatch, which isn't an insult.
Starting the car is on the button, left of the wheel, while clutch fully depressed. Mirrors are on a three way switch on the right of the wheel, folded/out/auto fold.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome ....I had exactly the same thing regarding the mirrors not folding . That'll teach me, pressing buttons when not knowing what they were for ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts