Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

In the past there were service or repair manuals (usually Haynes) available to buy for each car.

Nowadays manufactures not necessary wants for an individual to repair a car on his own. For new car this can make sense but for a 7 years old car (or older) some repairs might be necessary.

Where to get a service manual for Kia Pro Ceed?
Can you recommend any service manual, please?

I've seen one (digital version) for sale on Ebay but I am so sure about it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Digital version from ebay is what I have. It's a pdf of the official online kia stuff. So it's a 2000+ page document - it's very comprehensive but can take a while to search for what you need.

Its your best option unless you want to subscribe to Kia's online info system. Not cheap!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply.

I mainly need the service/repair manual for things like removing door panels, inner carpet from boot and wheel archers. I need this to access for new speakers and cabling/wiring.

I think that the service manual from ebay should be sufficient for this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
For £10 I would just buy one from ebay in right language!

If I had a method of emailing a 250MB file you could have a copy of mine. Edited by: Sheets

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi

Thank you for your offer. I've already got the Kia Ceed service manual off Ebay. It is not that detailed as I was expecting but still of some use.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Montrix said:
Hi

Thank you for your offer. I've already got the Kia Ceed service manual off Ebay. It is not that detailed as I was expecting but still of some use.
Which one did you buy? What is it short of details on?

The one I got is 2300 pages. Covers everything, full wiring diagrams etc.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi

I did get this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kia-Ceed-Ceed-ED-2006-2012-Factory-Workshop-Service-Repair-Manual-/191895901557?hash=item2cade31575:g:y9EAAOSwNuxXXxPT

<h1 ="it-ttl" itemprop="name" id="itemTitle">Kia Cee'd Ceed (ED) 2006 - 2012 Factory Workshop Service Repair Manual</h1>

Yes, it does have the wiring etc. But it did not tell me how to remove the rear seat in my Kia Pro Ceed. I had to figure this out myself.

Some of the pictures in the document are not very detailed and you cannot really zoom them in.

Searching is also a pain.

Despite this the manual is still very useful and for the price it is worth having.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi im new to this forum could any one tell me if the KIA PRO-CEED 1.6 CRDI 2 DIESEL 2010 as a dpf filter also is it chain driven any help would be great

1 - 13 of 13 Posts