Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Best to add more details, engine size ,fuel, mileage etc. And details of what's happening, is it all the time or certain revs/gear etc.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Not sure of your layout as have a diesel. Can you trace any breather pipe of egr valve pipe that returns into the inlet pipe? Might be the egr stuck open, any dash lights on?
Not sure the timing would cause this issue, you have have a code reader so does it show egr data like mine

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P2191 was the code I left a link in description and as soon as I press accelerator pedal it Boggs out

·
Registered
414 Posts
Not sure of your engine but my diesel is fly by wire throttle, is yours? I had it a P2015 when my throttle position sensor got stuck. It works on a little motor on the inlet manifold as just needed a clean and lite grease.
Sorry not more helpful

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looking at this link might be worth putting in a good fuel injection cleaner, has all the servicing been done e.g fuel filter, spark plugs?
On my code reader you can also check fuel pressure which changes slightly when you press the clutch (clutch switch)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well taken injectors out and one seems to be blocked other 3 are fine so I’m guessing it’s that if it wasn’t for you I’d be getting a new engine lol thank you

·
Registered
414 Posts
Glad you are getting somewhere, not sure if you can get injector cleaned or just replace. Still might be worth changing fuel filter and running a good injector cleaner through the system. Used in the past
STP® SUPER CONCENTRATED FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER Update once your car is running fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts