Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kia ceed 2007 LS hi guys could anyone point me in the right direction for a aftermarket stereo unit i bought a xtron unit which would not fit. I thought about a chinese import but just don't know what site to trust plus the mport duties

·
Registered
65 Posts
Try these guys, they have a uk warehouse so no duty. I just bought one for my proceed, the fit isn't perfect but it went in easy enough. http://www.erisin.com/erisin-es862d-62-double-din-car-radio-dvbt-gps-multilanguage-menu_p189.htmlEdited by: Fraser

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for link when you it's not a perfect fit does it jolt out a bit or is the sides of the unit have a gap ?Edited by: twister1970

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking for updrading my Ceed 2008 head unit with XTRONS PSD60UNK when I saw this post 1 month ago. I was hesitant but after seeing the 1 year warranty, I go ahead to buy it and the XTRONS unit turned out to be very good, work exactly as I want, large screen, android 10 system, dsp features, multiple window view, bluetooth 5.0. I am glad that made a good choice and I'd recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts