Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for your help! But I would like to note that most often the air conditioners in cars work poorly not because of bad wiring or other mechanical malfunctions. Often, air conditioners simply get clogged, and it is very difficult to determine this(even a professional does not immediately decide this). Here I had a story. I have a Triumph GT6 car. I bought it cheap, but in super condition. But not the point. I thought my engine or air conditioner broke down, but it turned out that the problem is that the air conditioner is clogged. Thank God the guys from: Reliable Aircon Chemical Wash in Singapore At Cheap Price - Marvellous Aircon Servicing Singapore

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your help! But I would like to note that most often the air conditioners in cars work poorly not because of bad wiring or other mechanical malfunctions. Often, air conditioners simply get clogged, and it is very difficult to determine this(even a professional does not immediately decide this). Here I had a story. I have a Triumph GT6 car. I bought it cheap, but in super condition. But not the point. I thought my engine or air conditioner broke down, but it turned out that the problem is that the air conditioner is clogged. Thank God the guys from: Reliable Aircon Chemical Wash in Singapore At Cheap Price - Marvellous Aircon Servicing Singapore
I'm not sure what went wrong with my compressor but the condenser had failed and might have been connected with that.

Perhaps due to the leaking condenser the system was contaminated and caused problems?

The replacement unit is still going well and no issues so far :D (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.