Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I write this post to confirm and update multiple complains of flickering/not working DRL. As I had both of them not working couldn't pass my MOT. Instead of replacement of complete headlights which are well expensive I decided to DIY it and went to eBay found "Autogamma" replacement modules and I gave it a go.
In total the job took me about 1:30h. plug and play as well no coding required or anything like this. It cost me in total with delivery from Poland £87 for both modules.

Tools required: philips screwdriver, 10&12 mm sockets. 8mm for the front bumper corners, pick tools and soldering iron for easy replacement (no patience for the awkward way common on YouTube videos, black silicone, nitrile gloves. Pint of beer :cool:

Final result was brilliant and we'll satisfied when you do it yourself.
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask I'll help with whatever I can.
IMG_20200530_094648.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a quick reminder if someone comes around to fit "Autogamma" DRL modules please NOTE they are one one fitment so when you fit the new modules, plug the headlights to the vehicle make sure they are functional and fitted the right way and than reassemble and apply silicone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts