Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2012 kia ceed and the boot rubber seal has started too flake and crumble can you buy or replace this part at all as I'm really struggling too find this part it's just the rubber that you press the button to unlock the boot. Can get pictures easier enough.

Hope to have some help on this issue.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I had the same problem on my Cee'd after about six years from new and had it replaced under warranty at the six year service. Maybe its not too late for a warranty claim, or maybe you've just missed your last chance. If you're still in warranty I suggest you try a claim. No idea what it would cost otherwise.

·
Vendor
92 Posts
Hi I have a 2012 kia ceed and the boot rubber seal has started too flake and crumble can you buy or replace this part at all as I'm really struggling too find this part it's just the rubber that you press the button to unlock the boot. Can get pictures easier enough.

Hope to have some help on this issue.
Hi Mikey,

If we could get your registration and if you could grab a quick image of the part that you are after then we can help you out.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the same problem on my Cee'd after about six years from new and had it replaced under warranty at the six year service. Maybe its not too late for a warranty claim, or maybe you've just missed your last chance. If you're still in warranty I suggest you try a claim. No idea what it would cost otherwise.
I think I'm well out of Warranty now that's the thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts