Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I buyed a 2015 Kia Carens 1.6 GDI. I noticed that there are bending lights in the rear lamp body, but I haven't seen them working. I thought that they are not activated because the previous owner didn't ordered them to the car, but yet, they are still there phisically. Is there any way to make them work? They would be really helpful for me.

·
Super Moderator
3,302 Posts
They come on when the steering wheel is turned past a certain point. Not easy to see when driving.
It could be that they are not activated in settings, if that is applicable (see handbook)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked the book and looked over the menus, there is no option for that. According to the book, it couldn’t be turned off. I also checked the lights multiple times, from in- and outside. I doesn’t work. Any ideas? I’m clueless.

·
Super Moderator
3,302 Posts
They will only come on when moving and headlights on.

Might be worth checking if the bulbs are OK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did that, it doesn’t work. Is it possible that it’s not activated because the prev owner didn’t order this extra to the car?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, so I bought new bulbs bulbs, even thought the originals seemed OK. It works now, and the right lamp lights up higher than the left one. Is this OK, or did I mess up somthing?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts