Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Further to my post of the Picanto Online Manuals, I recently came across a Kia Carens online manual site and noticed it looked similar to the Picanto one. The url and site was similar, so thought maybe there are other Kia car sites. I compared the two to find a term to search for, and googled ‘kia (name of vehicle) car manuals technical info’ and found one for the Sportage, (as I searched for the Sportage just for research purposes). Well, I’m not going to search for all the vehicles, but thought I would let you all know so you can search for your specific vehicle. As I have already found them, here’s the link for the Carens (2013-2018), Kia Carens Owners and Service manuals online and the Sportage (all gens) Kia Sportage owners manuals, user guides, repair, service manuals
Enjoy, and I hope you manage to find a site for your car.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
As always its an American site and some things may not be the same.. no Venga in the States so no chance of getting a manual from there.. around a year ago I put up some for the sporty and Ceed ect after a Sorento owner showed us the way and where to look when he found his from a link I put up..sharp or what..

Hoping that my youngest boy will take the hint and gets me one for Christmas.. dropped enough hints in the last few weeks and recently service and checked his brakes over on his //my old ix20..

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
For my Cee'd the manual is available directly from the Kia website by logging into the owners section.
Ok after faffing about and registering to mykia I could not find any workshop manual for my venga and just one page of general info already in the hand book plus a few naff vids.. next service due for my venga is due 19th of this month and they can go and do one because I have not long done it..they also wanted to know what I feel about Kia in general.. I bit my tounge here and grinched plus the fact it would take to long and I would wear my finger tips away doing it..

·
Registered
Kia Ceed 2 Ecodynamics 1.6 CRDi 62 plate
202 Posts
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Maybe you should contact Kia to ask where to get hold of your manual. I just rechecked my own link for the Cee'd and downloaded the full 655 page manual. They even have the steering wheel where it belongs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Maybe you should contact Kia to ask where to get hold of your manual. I just rechecked my own link for the Cee'd and downloaded the full 655 page manual. They even have the steering wheel where it belongs.
Now have one .. many thanks Venga man.. Surprised that they have given you one..not many companies will give a free manual and do themselves out of work..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.