Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As someone who just purchased a new Kia and did lots of research before choosing the car and final spec I did, I have to say find the brochures fairly useless in terms of images showing the different spec versions.

Maybe it's because I am a graphic designer that I'm extra fussy. But I really feel they need to show a decent image of at least one of each spec version. eg '1', '2', '3' and '4' versions. Plus some variety of colours too.

Also the online gallery was no better showing pretty much the same basic spec car in the same colour!!

I ended up doing loads of additional research and image hunting online through Google, autotrader, parkers, pistonheads etc etc, and looking at cars on dealer forecourts just to find/see images of the different specs.

Anyone else agree???

Take note Kia, this is one area you need to improve. And if people can see what they are buying, they are more likely to buy!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
It's not to bad if your want to by the top spec of every, model in white! But then a lot of manufactures show there top spec car's on tv adverts then slap the "prices starting from x" I use www.honestjohn.co.uk looks very much like Parkers how it's set out but withit not being affiliated so close the motor trade it's happier to allow damning reviews of cars. Your right about the brochures though....In the proceeds you only see one shot of the rear seats. Might not mean much but when you have children and if doesn't say if it has isofix mounts....it can be frustrating trying to fit that out. Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RichieD you are right. A lot of manufacturers only show a top of the range model loaded with extras which is equally annoying and frustrating.

I found Kia to be the complete opposite - images of mainly base spec cars.

In the case of the Ceed hatchback the Kia website gallery only shows a very boring base spec car in white for every single exterior image!!!!!!!

Take a look for yourself with this, cut and paste this link: http://alturl.com/o7mbe

Maybe they just think all Kia buyers are cheap!!

Edited by: micman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts