Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello CC
I need the services of a Kia approved body shop, as I wish to keep my paint body warranty valid after some accident repairs. The Bodycentre Ltd 17-19 Concorde Road. Norwich NR6 6BJ claim to be approved by Kia is this correct? if not please advise who is approved in Norfolk.

Many Thanks

Roy Callaby

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Hi Roy

Yes, The Bodycentre is one of our approved bodyshops which receives work from our Norwich dealer. The other approved option is:

Nationwide Accident Repair Services Ltd
408 Whiffler Road
Norwich
NR3 2BH

Kia Customer Service
0333 202 2990

Visit Discover Our Kia Range & Find A Local Dealer | Kia Motors UK
Follow https://twitter.com/KiaUK
Join in www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Watch www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Customer Service opening hours:

Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 19:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Sunday: Closed

·
Registered
219 Posts
Though not in need of repairs myself is there any possibility of putting a list of approved body shop repairs on the website or within the MyKia app so that any unfortunate motorist knows exactly where they can have their vehicles taken in case of an accident. Many accidents happen well away from home and insurance companies will just take your car to their approved body shop which may not be Kia approved. All that is needed is a search box where you can insert a place name or postcode and the search will then list approved body shops.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Though not in need of repairs myself is there any possibility of putting a list of approved body shop repairs on the website or within the MyKia app so that any unfortunate motorist knows exactly where they can have their vehicles taken in case of an accident. Many accidents happen well away from home and insurance companies will just take your car to their approved body shop which may not be Kia approved. All that is needed is a search box where you can insert a place name or postcode and the search will then list approved body shops.

We'll feed this back although we do offer our Accident AfterCare service to try and limit the stress after an accident. This service ensures that the Kia is taken to an approved bodyshop. Please see Kia Accident AfterCare | Kia Motors UK for details.

KCS

·
Registered
312 Posts
I may be proved wrong but insurers make it difficult to use third party claim management. It also increases the excess on my policy if I let kia dictate the repair shop. Something I'll take into account at renewal time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts