Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as sales and resolving post-sales issues goes I can highly recommend this dealership. We found Matt who sold us our Cee'd to be veryaccommodating and easy to get on with. We looked at several of the cars and test drove a couple, and (touch wood) I feel we got a good deal on the one we settled on.

We did have an issue with the battery a day after picking the car up, and they agreed with no hassle to pay for any work to remedy the situation. After some messing around with another Kia dealership (who I won't name, but lets just say they are part of a big multi-manufacturer group operating in the East!) we got the battery replaced and I have had word from Matt at Ken Brown Motors that we will be refunded the full cost next week.

I can't vouch for their servicing as haven't yet experienced that, and probably unlikely to unfortunately as we live a fair distance away, but I can hazard a guess that the service dept. will be a decent bunch too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
thats where i got my Rio from.

all good but when buying i did have to keep on their backs to get things moving.

as for servicing, very good. no quibles just got the work done.

my only gripe is kia servicing costs but thats kia and not the dealership.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts