Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new EV Soul owner and on the top left hand of computer is a small circle and when I place my mobile on the pad to charge it up in the little circle an electric symbol pops up and starts flashing like a yellow shock symbol - as when I first got my vehicle the 12v battery got drained for some reason and the salesman had to come out to me to give it a boost with a 60v mobile battery charger which I have since bought my own - and yes it worked - so now everytime I see these symbols showing up and flashing - it makes me panic and I am looking all over the place on the front dash to see what I have done that is making these items flash - because it surely can't be just me charging my phone up that drains the 12v battery - because when that first happened the car would not start at all and it looked to the numpty driver that I had drained the main big battery of all its electricity - can anyone assist me with the why's and wherefors of the 12v battery - Thank you in anticipation of your answers - GMP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iooi- thanks for your answer sometimes you just need some one to tell you as it is - I am a pensioner and really don't know about all this website stuff about it being in the wrong place sorry about that - but I expect I'll learn as I go along - but I really appreciate your replying thank you GMP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.