Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a big hello to every one on the forum
just wanted to introduce myself and say a thanks to every one who has posted a bit of insider knowledge and advice. The post's that i have read through so far have been full of useful little gems.... Whilst on the subject has any one fitted the side steps to a 2011 soul 2, thinking about getting a set but not sure how these fix or if they do any damage to the underside of the sills or car under side?

Oh and the mud flaps post was absolute genius, i have had the car 12 days ish and already seen a couple of small stone chips on the leading edge of the bonnet and lower door. Now the bonnet i guess i can do little about but the doors (and some of the horror stories that you guys have posted) i want to prevent or having the same issues that somefolk have had to suffer.

One last question - shark racing and the rear spoiler that they list, any one seen one or got one? What its like, easy to fit, quality etc. any advice welcome as thinkingof picking one of these up as well

Keep the good work up and HI

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hello and welcome, great introduction and good praise for the site - the introductions here don't seem to get too many replies but tonnes of good gen to be found around each section.
Hope you get the answers to your questions ....

....and some more hellos !!!!!! lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi Great intro.
I have found the site brilliant and covers many items including Bad Jokes on the 'other items non car related' posts.
Some comments are abit negative on the site but keep positive and have fun with your kia. I have sedona and best thing I've done for years and I loved my other van so....
welcome
Steve Gx Blackpool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts