Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading this forum and taffys post about delivery and lisa's too, I decided to order early. So went fora test drive yesterday,fell in love with it, and ordered it on the spot.My Motability car is due for change on 3rd March 2011. Hopefully I have ordered in enough time to get my soul2 automatic crdi by then, what's the chances do you all think?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Steve,

OOooo, should have ordered it on 03/12 to make sure, you may be lucky tho, I'm hoping mine wasn't the norm - Lisa only waited 6-8 weeks.

Not been on here a lot - playing with the new toy (it's brill).

Bluetooth should be standard in every car - such a safety feature.

Only problem is it's 2 weeks old and haven't had a bath yet and more frosty stuff to come. May give it a paddle this afternoon.

By the way peeps, last Thurs, I seen 5.......yes 5 Souls in 1 day around here.....only 1 Tempest tho.

signing off

Steve B

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i been using my tempest for a full month and not seen another soul on the road. Swapped to the Seat yesterday and saw 2!!!!!....

·
Registered
118 Posts
I still haven't seen any, gave mine it's first bath yesterday had a problem reaching the top but it looks all nice and sparkly.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hope so as we ordered mum Motability caron 19th Aug 2010 and hopefullygetting it 23rd Dec 2010....But it was a Tempest mum went for.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought the deposit was alittle high on the tempest and the bigger wheels not so good for transfering from wheelchair.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah i have noticed they have changed it from £99 to £299.

My fingers are crossed for you Steve

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
SteveA said:
Thought the deposit was alittle high on the tempest and the bigger wheels not so good for transfering from wheelchair.
Purely out of interest, why would the slightly larger wheels on the Tempest cause this?.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The deposits are set by Motability on a 3 month basis - new prices due in Jan.

You will still only pay £99 Dee. Don't let the dealer con you out of more.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Taffy 49 said:
The deposits are set by Motability on a 3 month basis - new prices due in Jan.

You will still only pay £99 Dee. Don't let the dealer con you out of more.

The cheecky monkey has already tired it on with mum and she phoned memonday in a panic and i told her you only pay £99.

He also as asked her to pay the week before we collect the car which i thought was abit strange as we didn't have to do that with the £500 deposit she paid on the Modus in 2004 as paid it on the day of collection.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You could have looked after mine for a fortnight Dee - off to Tunisia on Sunday - flying from Bristol. Bad news yesterday tho - water tank in loft burst - through all ceilings.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
This whole thread is very depressing.... dealers ripping customers off and now indoor flooding. Hope the house gets sorted Taffy and that Dealer needs naming and shameing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Would be welcomed and cleaned ready for you to collect when you come home.....I have OCD on car cleaning
......Sorry to hear about the house Taffy

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Sorry to hear about your house flooding Taffy. Thats probably due to thick loft insulation. Heat from house cant get into loft space so temps get very low and pipes and tanks can freeze. Might be worth leaving loft/attic hatch open slightly if leaving house unattended in future.
Edited by: davy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts