Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sorento 2.2 Diesel 2020 model
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
We have ordered a black Sorento KX-3 Sat Nav Auto; it is on a boat on the way to the UK and we should take delivery mid November.
We will use it to tow our Lunar Delta twin axle RS and hope it will be as good as the Chrysler 300c we have traded for it.
The spec seems great and we are looking forward to driving our first AWD vehicle.
David and Adele

·
Registered
536 Posts
It's funny how Kia have ample of black cars. I was going to say if you've ordered it in white, don't expect to see it before Xmas! Congrats but with it coming from the factory, I'm still dubious that it will arrive so soon. Especially when it's still a 2week wait even when it's in the uk stock already.Edited by: RichieD76

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are not too fussed when it gets here as the current car is ok. The dealer checked and apparently there are 9 black versions on the boat which is due to dock on the 9th November.They could have got us a cream leather seat version with black paint early November but we prefer the black leather in a black car.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm having the same kind of problem with a proceed 4 in white. 10 black ones in uk stock but not a single white. Either way there a good looking car mate. Will you be investing in some winter tires with it being a 4x4?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RichieD76 said:
I'm having the same kind of problem with a proceed 4 in white. 10 black ones in uk stock but not a single white. Either way there a good looking car mate. Will you be investing in some winter tires with it being a 4x4?
Probably not, we are retired so if it is bad outside we can always stay in!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got a call from the dealer, the car will be with them next week and with us once they have done the checks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts