Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations! I haven't quite made the plunge yet, going tomorrow, just a little apprehensive about KIA tbh, last few household cars have been German, VW, Audi's, yet this car seems to tick the list and you get so much for your money, but the 7yr warranty does give me some peace of mind. What swayed you? I'm going for the same model, different colour, any advice appreciated!!!
Enjoy yours, when is it due?

·
Registered
20 Posts
It too was in the same predicament, previous few cars have been top of the range bmw 3 series, volvo v50, so was hesitant about KIA, but its ordered and coming on 5th March.

1.7 CDRI 3 Sat Nav, in Phantom Black, cant wait!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is due the same week, in the black also. I couldn't decide between gunmetal grey, silver or black initially. I keep seeing them everywhere I go, lots of white and techno orange. Every colour seems to suit this car.
I'm excited about the new vechile, hope it lives up to its looks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I collected my new Sportage '2' in Blue 4 weeks ago and have never looked back. Its a fab car to drive, very ecconomical and robustly built. I too had some reservations and the badge, but 4 weeks in and I still love it......good luck with yours.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got mine Wednesday, 1.7 CRDi model 2 or (Drive) as it's called in Spain in white my first Kia, so far i love it, as I live in Spain the aircon has not been off, not used a full tank yet but it is averaging 44 mpg or 6.2 liters to 100 klms

Jack.

Edited by: Jackitec

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well its been nearly a week with my KX2and so far on the whole im pleasantly pleased!!!
having problems with the phone disconnecting and not letting me pair it whilst the car is moving!!!which is frustrating as i have to stop and few minutes later it disconnects. Again it may be my phone not the car.

It feels larger to drive than i expected and the dash is not plasticy its on par with my last 2 german company cars, the leather however i question weather its real its not great.

Stereo is good and its a really nice easy car to drive and i find it comfortable, not sure on MPG but i do alot of motorway driving so hoping it will prove well.

On the whole im really pleased.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts