Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - picked up my first Kia yesterday, a 2007 Cee'd 1.6 CDTi in grey. To be honest it was a choice made by the head rather than the heart, but I am really liking it so far. Averaged 60mpg on my first trip to work today and it is good to drive. It's got 38,000 on the clock and I paid £6300 for it.

Considering that I was looking at used Focus for around 8.5K for similar mileage and equipment it feels likea bargain.

My only worry is theservice history. There should still be 3 years on the warranty.When I look in the book there are three stamps, but the second was quite late. It is well under for the mileage, but late on dates. I am hoping this does not render the warranty invalid. I know I should have checked all this before parting with cash but I did not have my wits about me when looking at the service history. I've emailed Kia UK for advice.
Edited by: cheveleyparkpaul

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome, hope you get the answer you want from KIA.
I was concerned at my 1st service as I was under milage but due out of the country for a couple of months which would take me a month or so over the due date. I didn't risk it but it does throw things out a little.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts