Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS NEW TO THIS SITE AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE PART OF A KIA CUB JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW WE BOUGHT THE LAST EVER KIA RIO GRAPHITE IN THE UK BEFORE THE NEW MODEL IS LAUNCHED THERE WAS ONLY 2 LEFT ANYWHERE

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Nice...I've only ever seen 2 others on the road besides mine in the last 16K miles of driving.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
davy said:
Well thank the lord there all gone now

Hope you have a great time with it.

Don't you like the Graphite model? It's much better than the basic Rio.

Les-t, make sure it doesn't pull left when you get it and let us know your mpg!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I love them all. I was only being sarcastic. I am looking forward to this new model next year especially the diesel with 140 ponies.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
davy said:
I love them all. I was only being sarcastic. I am looking forward to this new model next year especially the diesel with 140 ponies.

I wonder if it'll still be in the C tax band with the CO2 per km?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I had wondered that.

£35 to £90.

What happened to a £60 bracket ?

So the government wants everyone to drive low emission cars, which is fine.
But where is the government going to get all of this lost tax revenue if we are all paying £30 and less a year ?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
By sticking more tax on fuel...and with the 20% VAT coming in 1st Jan, we'll be paying yet more tax on tax, grrrr!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ive just recently bought a Graphite (2 weeks ago) and now i notice comments about a new model next year !!!!Please tell me this is a joke, if it isn't then tell me where you heard this!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
No joke. I think it was in autoexpress. New model of Rio out in 2011/2012 and then in 2012 a scorcher of a diesel one with 140hp. Hatchback and saloon models.
Edited by: davy

·
Registered
328 Posts
yes, 140bhp would be really nice..... if the weight stayed the same or the new Rio lost some weight.

Somehow I doubt it and the BHP per ton would hopefully be the same as the current Rio (90BHP per ton).

·
Registered
157 Posts
I`ve had 3 models,Rio, Ceed and now a Soul, imo the Rio diesel was the best drive of them all. I`ll certainly have a serious look at the new model when it appears.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Lanbarnes said:
Ive just recently bought a Graphite (2 weeks ago) and now i notice comments about a new model next year !!!!
Please tell me this is a joke, if it isn't then tell me where you heard this!

With a remap you can get 140 BHP out of the 1.5 Rio.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I would not want to remap a Rio Diesel that high BHP.
I could be wrong but is the gearbox and transmission only rated to 135BHP ?

I did read on some Croatian Rio owners forum that the Rio Gearbo was rated to this.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts