Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia E-Niro
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought myself an e-Niro, seven months old, quite different from the W204 Mercedes C Class that I've been driving for the last eleven years. Looks like the starship Enterprise all flashing lights ! About to start wading through the 551 page manual, I think I might be a little while.

First impressions are good, though a little disappointed in the size of the boot which is stated as 450 litres, the Mercedes was 485, so it shouldn't be that much different, but it looks considerably smaller, and one of the reason for picking the e_Niro was it had more boot space than other electrics, so that is one minus point.

It did drive nicely on the way back from the dealer and I ended up with 62 miles left after a 186 mile drive back home at motorway speeds, so that is impressive. Apparently my driving was 94% Economical, 6% Normal, and 0% Dynamic, whatever that means ( I presume Clarkson mode ! ) So first impressions are favourable, will it live up to my old Mercedes.

·
Super Moderator
3,534 Posts
Glad you're getting on well with the e-Niro.

Quite a few other owners if you look at the forum, - as I see you've already done! 🤗

1 - 2 of 2 Posts