Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered an e-soul. Kia Taunton told us the p/ex offer was low as the car (Chevy Volt) was a niche car and advised us to sell it privately. I advertised it and told the purchaser we could not part with the car until the Kia was ready. We had a call from the dealership telling us the new reg and the car had landed so I sold the Volt.
The day the Volt went I called the dealer only to be told the car had been sent back to distribution.
If I get desperate I will have no choice but to cancel the e-Soul and buy an alternative.
So close … yet so far.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
2,768 Posts
You are stuck between the rock & hard place.
Personally. If you could cancel. Then you have lost your chance on a car that is in the UK with your name on it. So you will get it ASAP once dealers are open again.
If you could cancel it, given no dealers are open now. Even if you could order one online. You are going to be at the back of the wait and may end up being car less for even longer.
While someone else if going to get yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it is unfortunate. I put a deposit down for an e-Soul and a Niro 4 at the same time. There is a second hand Tesla M3LR for sale privately fairly close by which would get us out of this hole and at least get us a BEV with the required range to be able to check on/collect my aged mother if she gets sick but that would mean blowing out both Kias.
We'll just have to wait and see how events unfold (and how painful it gets without transport)..
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top