Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I'm in South Cheshire and have an e-Niro4 on order, subject to satisfactory test-drive, though apparently the dealer isn't getting a 4 spec as a demonstrator, so not sure how I am supposed to assess the 'top of the range' features.

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I wish you well with your new car.

·
Registered
Kia Niro 3 PHEV (70-plate) Horizon Blue
4,113 Posts
Hi All, I'm in South Cheshire and have an e-Niro4 on order, subject to satisfactory test-drive, though apparently the dealer isn't getting a 4 spec as a demonstrator, so not sure how I am supposed to assess the 'top of the range' features.
Drive two Niros, a HEV Niro 4 so you can play with the goodies and an eNiro so you can enjoy the peaceful rides. Add the two together and you've pretty much got an eNiro4!
Oh, and welcome to the forum (y)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drive two Niros, a HEV Niro 4 so you can play with the goodies and an eNiro so you can enjoy the peaceful rides. Add the two together and you've pretty much got an eNiro4!
Oh, and welcome to the forum (y)
Thanks, although I would imagine that the Mk2 Niro will have additional features over your Mk1s, though without having any detailed knowledge of the Mk1 spec and not having found sufficiently detailed spec for the yet to arrive Mk2, it's difficult to judge.

·
Registered
Kia Niro 3 PHEV (70-plate) Horizon Blue
4,113 Posts
Thanks, although I would imagine that the Mk2 Niro will have additional features over your Mk1s, though without having any detailed knowledge of the Mk1 spec and not having found sufficiently detailed spec for the yet to arrive Mk2, it's difficult to judge.
Don't worry, you'll love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts