Kia Owners Club Forum banner
7581 - 7600 of 7619 Posts

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,659 Posts
I recently spent $6,500 on this registered Black Angus bull.

I put him out with the herd but he just ate grass and wouldn't even look at a cow. I was beginning to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. Anyway......I had the Vet come and take a look at him.

He said,, the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a little young, so he gave me some pills to feed him once per day.
The bull started to service the cows within two days……. all my cows!

He even broke through the fence and bred with all of my neighbor's cows!

He's like a machine!

I don't know what was in the pills the Vet gave him ... but they kind of taste like peppermint.

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
271 Posts
The First Law of Sod..........
Any item that is apparently surplus to requirements, will remain in such a state until acted upon by an external applied force, that force being its consignment to the bin, and said bins removal by the refuse collectors. Within seconds of that events completion, the aforementioned items status shall change immediately, from "surplus to requirements" to "a now vital part, which you no longer possess..........."

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just want to say goodbye. I've been cancelled/censored twice recently. 2 jokes I got from comedians on "Live at The Apollo" on my TV are too naughty to be published here.:censored::unsure::cry:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Just want to say goodbye. I've been cancelled/censored twice recently. 2 jokes I got from comedians on "Live at The Apollo" on my TV are too naughty to be published here.:censored::unsure::cry:
Aw come on firefly, you don't have to cut your nose to spite your face. Just think about the content and if in general terms it might be offensive. Most on here are broadminded people and accept the odd profanity (see #7587) or risqué picture/video but there's a difference between watching a TV program (after the watershed) that is stated to have 'adult' content and reading jokes on a motoring forum. Personally I'm not easily offended and enjoy 'cutting edge' controversial comedy but wouldn't expect a Jimmy Carr/Ricky Gervais video on here.

7581 - 7600 of 7619 Posts