Kia Owners Club Forum banner
6961 - 6980 of 6983 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Little Johnny walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The pharmacist at the counter asked asked him, 'Son, how old are you?'

'Eight', he replied.

The man continued, 'Do you know what these are used for?'

Little Johnny replied, 'Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for my brother. He's four."

"Oh, really?" the pharmacist replied with a grin.

"Yes." the boy said. "I saw on TV that if you use these, you would be able to swim, play tennis and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do none of those."

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from a car engine when he spotted a well-known cardiac surgeon waiting in the workshop. The mechanic shouted out "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?" The cardiac surgeon walked over to where the mechanic was working.

The mechanic asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired or replaced anything damaged, and then put everything back in, and when I finished, it worked just like new. So how is it that I make $80,000 a year and you make $800,000 when you and I are doing basically the same work.

The surgeon paused, leaned over and whispered to the mechanic: "Try doing it with the engine running.”

6961 - 6980 of 6983 Posts