Kia Owners Club Forum banner
6781 - 6800 of 6855 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Brad lives in an Manchester and he is sick of the World, of Covid-19, those who hate China, global warming, species extinction, racial tension and all the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy the media headlines - in fact Brad was suicidal with distress.

So one evening Brad drove his car into his garage, carefully sealed up around the windows and doorways of his garage, selected his favourite radio station and started his car to a slow idle.

Two days later, his neighbour realising she had seen no sign of Brad for a while, peered through the garage window to see Brad at the wheel of his car. Immediately she phoned emergency services. Police, fFre and the ambulance arrived promptly.

After pulling Brad from his car and giving him a sip of water, remarkably Bras seemed as good as gold and was fully recovered in seconds which could not be said for this tesla car which ad seriously flat batteries.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
An elderly man living alone in Manchester wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, since the ground was hard. His only son, Paul, who used to help him, was in prison (Strangeways).

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament .

Dear Paul,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you could be here my troubles would be over because you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days

Love,
Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Don't dig up that garden. That's where the bodies are buried.

Love,
Paul.

A few days later at 4 a.m. CID officers and local police arrived and dug up and finely sifted the soil covering the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

A couple of days later he received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
I read about the police bothering you. Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love
Paul

6781 - 6800 of 6855 Posts