Kia Owners Club Forum banner

6661 - 6674 of 6674 Posts

·
Administrator
7,573 Posts
A blonde, out of money, and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain,
needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom.

She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took him behind a building, and told him, "I've kidnapped you." She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides, on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde."

The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning, the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree.

The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

Paul

·
Registered
225 Posts
After their pitch invasion yesterday, the Premier League are going to punish Manchester United by making them play their next match behind closed doors.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
A Polish man walks into Specsavers for an eye test. The optician shows him the test card, and on it says:

"C Z W J X N Y S A C Z"
The optician then asks him "Can you read that?"

The Polish man says "Read it? I know the bloke"!

A man in his 60s has been hit by a car on a main road in Hyde.

What sort of a bloke goes bird watching in the middle of the road?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Not a joke as such, but if you have Alexa, and watch Line of Duty, ask 'Alexa, who is H' If you haven't got Alexa, just Google the same, and it has vids of the answer :ROFLMAO:

6661 - 6674 of 6674 Posts