|Beer Contains Female Hormones|
Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.
It established that beer contains enough female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) that by drinking an excessive amount of beer, men will adopt female tendencies.
To test the theory, 100 men drank 10 pints of beer per day for a period of 28 days. It was then observed that 87% of the test subjects:-
1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
5) Became overly emotional.
6) Couldn't drive properly – especially inability to parallel park.
7) Failed to think rationally.
8) Had to sit down while urinating.
No further testing was considered necessary.