Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.I am new to this forum and wonder if anyone can help.I have an optima isg 3 automatic 2019 plate. I have had issues lately that after I lock the car and after an hour or so the front windows open for no apparent reason.I don't know if the car unlocks at the time then relocks itself.This has only happened in sub zero temperatures.Also today I could only get one door unlocked with the fob.Passenger door.The central locking console on the door has a red flashing light when driving.Anything I can do?cheers.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi guys.I am new to this forum and wonder if anyone can help.I have an optima isg 3 automatic 2019 plate. I have had issues lately that after I lock the car and after an hour or so the front windows open for no apparent reason.I don't know if the car unlocks at the time then relocks itself.This has only happened in sub zero temperatures.Also today I could only get one door unlocked with the fob.Passenger door.The central locking console on the door has a red flashing light when driving.Anything I can do?cheers.
Hi there, I have the Optima GT LIne S (2017) and I sometimes have a similar problem although the wife thinks it is me leaving the window open :rolleyes:

I might leave the drivers side open sometimes but both back windows have been known to open.

A few months ago I was filming at an EFL League 2 game and the stewards had to come and find me at half-time as one of the windows was open and the car alarm kept going off.:whistle:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts