Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been a month now since we got "Thing" the Soul and so glad we never cancelled the order like we told the dealer we would if he didn't get me the right answers.
We have done now 448 miles (Well 440 miles as he came with 8 miles on him lol) and only been town driving as we have had no reason to do a long trip yet. It has taken me 3 weeks to convince mum to drive him asshe tried driving him in the afternoon of the 24th Dec when snow wasstill on the ground and was very busy on the road plus shewas missing the PT Crusier more than i though she would. She finally started to drive him sunday 16th Janand now she it loving the Soul (Yay). Must admit i have been the main driver of him since we got him and the poor Clio has been pushed aside.

Best bits - Ipod socket, Bluetooth, Wheels, Seats are very comfy, Boot (as PT boot has to nearly climb in the back to put shopping in), Easy access for mum to get in, Reversing camera and the car itsself.

Bad bits - Hummmmmmm......................can't think of anything!!!!!

"Thing" is living up towhat we expected

Dee

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Dee, I am sure that it will only get better,I have taken early retirement and the Soul Tempest was a birthday present to my wife but since I have been at home my own car has not turned a wheel.I love theSoul , it has got that extra something that I cannot put my finger on but it is a happy car to drive if that makes sense.

Dave

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dave
Yup "Thing" makes me smile when i drive him....Missing him today as mum is using him and had to get "Burgie" Clio out to play today but not the same.

I thought i would never say this but i think i have a new love in my life...... A Kia Soul

Dee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts