Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's like this. Giving the Battle Bus a pre-MOT check and we discover that a wheel stud is missing!
Do any of my fellow Sedona owners know where on earth I can get one to replace it?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Kazzi said:
Well, it's like this. Giving the Battle Bus a pre-MOT check and we discover that a wheel stud is missing!
Do any of my fellow Sedona owners know where on earth I can get one to replace it?
Would imagine its dealer only unless a local scrappy would let you take one off. Cant see it being more than a couple of quid from the dealers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bruno - that's exactly what I ended up doing so I'll be watching the post for the next couple of days. Not that it'll make a lot of difference as the same pre-MOT check discovered 3 lots of welding needed on the sills, a knackered hand-brake cable and seeping rear brake cylinders - oh, and I need 2 new front tyres - WAAAAHHHH! Time to break open the piggy-bank methinks. Looks like I'll be without my Battle-Bus for a few weeks. Such is life

·
Registered
702 Posts
Kazzi said:
Thanks Bruno - that's exactly what I ended up doing so I'll be watching the post for the next couple of days. Not that it'll make a lot of difference as the same pre-MOT check discovered 3 lots of welding needed on the sills, a knackered hand-brake cable and seeping rear brake cylinders - oh, and I need 2 new front tyres - WAAAAHHHH! Time to break open the piggy-bank methinks. Looks like I'll be without my Battle-Bus for a few weeks. Such is life
The sills do seem to be a weakness have had to do both mine at the rear, is the handbrake cable bugered or does it just need slackening off all the way freeing up and then adjust the adjusters on the shoes and then the brake cables

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know, it looks buggered but we'll try your suggestion just in case - fingers crossed! Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts