Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am really excited at having ordered a new Sportage - due to arrive mid-May. However, not sure if this is an omen or what, but in my post order excitement, I went to text my mother (don't we all?)

Predictive text doesn'trecognizeSportage.

My concern is it comes out as Prostate.

So there you have it.

The Kia Prostate.

I bet the brand guys didn't consider that!

·
Registered
564 Posts
You'll need to stop at the services more often that's all!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sounds to me like taking the P*ss. Same as the Kia warranty then !!!!!!!!!!!!!Leave well alone, cancel your order and buy a better model car with a reliable warranty package that the dealer will honour if you have a fault.

·
Registered
844 Posts
This post started about a joke about sportage beingrecognised as prostate onpredictivetext which was quite funny until old unhappy throws his twopenance in. Time he moved on

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, shall we start again.........?

Great forum guys, really useful, keep it up.

(Still excited about my new car though!)

Am really excited at having ordered a new Sportage - due to arrive mid-May. However, not sure if this is an omen or what, but in my post order excitement, I went to text my mother (don't we all?)<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Predictive text doesn'trecognizeSportage.
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">My concern is it comes out as Prostate.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">So there you have it.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">The Kia Prostate.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">I bet the brand guys didn't consider that!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Ian lets not joke about the prostate can have aterriblecancerit kills thousands every year BUT went to see my doctor last year. Went into his room and was met with him and a young female trainee. He greeted me then went on to tell the trainee all about my heart problems and what they had done and whattreatmentetc I had had. SO he asked how can I help you today. Told him it was nothing to do with my heart and I wanted myprostatechecked, ha ha he insisted that she checked it sure the older members onboard knows what that means!!! Dont know who was moreembarrassed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts