Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to get replacement wipers and the salesperson said 21" was definitely the right size for my driver's side wiper but everywhere I've looked says 22". Does it make any real difference?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Went to get replacement wipers and the salesperson said 21" was definitely the right size for my driver's side wiper but everywhere I've looked says 22". Does it make any real difference?
Where was the place you went to.. while a 21" would do it I would go for what's intended by the manufacturer..

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
Best bet. Compare their 21" to the one you have on the car... Might depend on the year of your car as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I bought it Anyway, felt he should have more knowledge than me. Just annoyed with myself for not being more assertive. It got me wondering whether he didn't have 22" in stock so sold me the nearest size

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Well I bought it Anyway, felt he should have more knowledge than me. Just annoyed with myself for not being more assertive. It got me wondering whether he didn't have 22" in stock so sold me the nearest size
Probably just wanted your money in his till.. and if its wrong and you have used it you can't return it because its been used..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts