Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi wonder ifsomeone could help am taking the plunge and buying an ipod touch (buying the kia was the easy decision!!!) I have the C'eed Ecodynamics so I got the lead and have the steering wheel controls but now the big quuestion is the Touch compatible????

I'm looking at getting the 32gb with the voice control really dount it but does the voice control work?????

Many thanks in advance and yay to our reasonably priced car status!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
We've got the Ceed SW Ecodynamics and it works fine with the iPod nano. (Which we won in a Boots survey)
Can't advise on the iPod Touch, I'm afraid. The stereo has worked with pretty much everything we've thrown at it on Bluetooth, CD and iPod connector so although I cannot be definitive I would certainly be optimistic.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Im driving an 08 so don't know if the stereos differ in any way, but, with the iPod touch I can only run through the tracks alphabetically or with random selected. Be it with stereo or steering wheel controls. One of the buttons brings up a menu but it never changes from the 2 options I stated!!!! I just keep it on random but wish it was more compatable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats lovely thanks for the info believe it may be a case of it will work just not with all options but hey-ho!! thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts