Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not really familiar with ipods as such.
Our son gave us one of his.

As it is loaded with loads of stuff I do not want to listen to I made a playlist.

However, although this works on the hi fi in doors, when it is plugged into the car I cannot play the playlist. What it does everytime is start at the beginning and you have to keep fast forwarding to hear a song you're interested in.

Does anyone know why?

·
Registered
543 Posts
What type of iPod have you got is it a nano , or iPod classic , iPod Touch . You need to select your playlist on your iPod and plug it through the radio and set on shuffle it will then work on all your songs you've loaded

Hope this helps :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dano said:
What type of iPod have you got is it a nano , or iPod classic , iPod Touch:D
Now your asking me
I'd have to go and look, does it make any difference?

I will try what you said but I am guessing I have tried that in the past.

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I've an 08 ProCeed and have had both iPod touch and the phone connected - both I found would only play alphabetically or on random !!!!
Only with a USB stick will mine select album via the headunit and song via the wheel controls.

Can't remember if the newer models have had a software update?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Assume you are using the Kia supplied lead? If you are just using a standard non Kia lead, the Ipod will not load up correctly and yes, it will start at the beginning each time.

The kia lead plugs into both the USB and Ipod port at the same time....works wonders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts