Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm getting my lovely new Rio on Thursday... Just getting myself organised..I've got the iPOD cable with the car, but I'm wondering where I can put my iPhone. On existing car I have one of the suction things on the windscreen, but was wondering what other people use, as would like it to look neater without wires everywhere..

Also want some nice car mats for the Rio, any recommendations of where to get?

Any advice gratefully received :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi RioPixie
I collected my 06 Rio on thurs and absolutley love it!
The first thing I did was look for a set of floor mats but quickly realised that the only one's that fit properly are from Kia dealers. The drivers mat even has the Rio emblem stitched into it.

A bit pricey at £40.99 but I think it's worth it!

Good luck!
Peter

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi both i got my matts for my 10plate rio from ebay..... even with postage it was still cheaper than dealer, i have a suckion phone holder for my i phone, and me and my m8 put the 3.5mm cable behind the dash and steering column, only took 1hr or so.... with a ciggy adapter to give me more charging points also.
quite easy really, just a few screws and clips, just be carefull not to lose ne thing like i did lol

hope this helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Viking Paul said:
genuine Rio 2010 mats £29.95 PLUS POATAGE thats at the members special price call 01489 780000 ask for paul (weekdays)

Have you got a pic of the mats at all?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts