Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little introduction, we are a tuning company dedicated to producing high performance, well developed plug and play tuning products.

Our units can considerably improve power and torque, and also fuel economy on Diesel models.

They can be easily plugged in or removed at your convenience and leave no trace once removed.

We offer products for a wide range of both Petrol and Diesel KIA's.

You can order from our website (bluesparkautomotive.com) and we can send a unit out to you for easy home installation.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. We are here to help :)

Just as an example, here is an install video for the 1.0 TGDI:

For the same car here is the dyno test video:

We also have install videos for most other models including the 2.0 CRDI:

and the 1.7 CRDI:

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Any discount codes for members of this forum?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Just bought one thanks but fitting might be a problem as i cannot get my hand to the boost plug to unclip, any other tips to get to this plug easier Picanto 1litre turbo

·
Registered
348 Posts
Just bought one thanks but fitting might be a problem as i cannot get my hand to the boost plug to unclip, any other tips to get to this plug easier Picanto 1litre turbo
Take the front bumper off or have someone with small hands!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Take the front bumper off or have someone with small hands!
Sorted if you take out 4 bolts holding the top of front grill i can get my hand in there to release the boost plug :D Just waiting for the box now which should arrive tomorrow(y)

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd be interested to hear about one of your tuning boxes for my 2017 Pro'ceed GT...what would you recommend.
Please have a look here:

We get really nice results from that engine and installation is really easy.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No map..???
Sorry mate, I looked on the system and couldn't find one yet.

I am absolutely sure we will have it, as I have found datalogs of more than one car, but not the dyno graphs to go with them. I will keep looking when I have a bit more time.

If you fancy coming up I could always get your car on the rollers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts