Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I PUT SHOPING IN MY CAR OTHER THE DAY AND SHUT THE BOOT AND PLASTIC CRACKED AFTERA TIN OF BEANS HIT IT, I PRESUME PLASTIC IS CHEAP AND I DONT THINK WARRANTY WILL COVER IT NOW THERE IS A HOLE WHERE IT BROKE AND A MASSIVE CRACK . ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GET A NEW COVER APRT FROM ORDERING FROM DEALER WHERE I GOT CAR OR SHOULD I TAKE IT BACK AND DEMAND WARRANTY PAY IT ???
ANY ANSWERS PLZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Logie give Paul Or Folks at Viking a call and quote you are a KiaOwner web site member.

Bob

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
logie said:
I PUT SHOPING IN MY CAR OTHER THE DAY AND SHUT THE BOOT AND PLASTIC CRACKED AFTERA TIN OF BEANS HIT IT, I PRESUME PLASTIC IS CHEAP AND I DONT THINK WARRANTY WILL COVER IT NOW THERE IS A HOLE WHERE IT BROKE AND A MASSIVE CRACK . ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD GET A NEW COVER APRT FROM ORDERING FROM DEALER WHERE I GOT CAR OR SHOULD I TAKE IT BACK AND DEMAND WARRANTY PAY IT ???
ANY ANSWERS PLZZZZZZZZZZ
Take your cap lock off please as caps means you are shouting on forums..
The cold weather causes some plastics to be brittle so I would be carefull when loading your boot. I doubt if Kia would replace it but its worth a try down at the dealers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts