Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I'm test driving a Ceed this weekend and wonder if anyone can give me some advance information that's really important to me. I'm a cyclist and at the moment in my current car if I put the rear seats down there is 67 inches from the tailgate to the back of the front seats. That's easily enough to accommodate a bike of 65 inches length without taking the wheel off.

Does anyone know the corresponding measurement in the Ceed and the Ceed SW?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
245 Posts
Why no take your bike and a tape measure with you? If the dealer wants the sale he will happily let you test it to make sure it meets your requirements.

I took two large suitcases with me as I wanted to make sure I could fit them in the hatchback easily with extra space to spare and without folding down any seats. This meant I could rule out the need to go for the SW estate version.

Edited by: micman

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it's about 57 inches in the back of a Ceed hatchback which isn't enough - so I think I'll be going for an SW (I didn't push the seats as far forward as they'd go as I need room for somebody in them)

Was quite impressed with the test drive. My decision now is whether to go for the 3 or the 4. I'm not sure that a more powerful engine, leather seats, satnav and reversing cam and folding mirrors is worth £1300 so I'll probably plump for the 3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.