Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some may be aware that I am in the process of replacing my rosen roof dvd player.Well on Monday night I was checking out the rosen power loom to see what I had to modify, (with a test light) Whilst looking for a connection for the new dvd dome lights, I switched on the rear interior lights via the dash switch.....
come to car last night (had not been to it since) battery was flat, I'd left the lights on. doh!

isnt there a way to have the rear lights work via the doors like the front one? seems a bit of a stupid setup

Edited by: m623d

·
Registered
30 Posts
I assume they all work the same way, if so switch the lights on with the dash switch, then switch off each individual light by pushing in the light fitting, they should then come on with the door switches, and go out with a delay after closing.
To reverse this, switch each light on individually then turn them all off with the dash switch.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just a note. The interior bulbs are 10w festoon bulbs , I replaced all mine with 1w white light neons from ebay which are a straight swap. Turning a 40w drain into 4w if lamps are left on by mistake.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Flyby, should've tried that first! doh!
bordeaxdad, can you give me a link to the bulbs you got? I assume the brightness is pretty much the same??

·
Registered
195 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts