Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Sportage 2017 (67) 1.7 crdi manual
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

The interior comfort light in my 2017 sportage seems to have led bulbs. It's much brighter in the front than in the back. I'm just wondering if this is standard or if the previous owner has upgraded the bulb? It's the 1.7 crdi isg 2 model if that helps.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,496 Posts
The image is from the 2017 Sportage handbook.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi all

The interior comfort light in my 2017 sportage seems to have led bulbs. It's much brighter in the front than in the back. I'm just wondering if this is standard or if the previous owner has upgraded the bulb? It's the 1.7 crdi isg 2 model if that helps.
My GT Line S has LED interior lighting.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mine is was the same, LED in the front, standard bulb in the back. It looks very odd and the light in the rear is very dim compared with the front, so I changed the bulb in the rear and the boot to the LED bulbs below.

eBay LED bulbs

·
Registered
Sportage 2017 (67) 1.7 crdi manual
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is was the same, LED in the front, standard bulb in the back. It looks very odd and the light in the rear is very dim compared with the front, so I changed the bulb in the rear and the boot to the LED bulbs below.

eBay LED bulbs
Cheers I may swap mine too. Its a bit odd having the 2 different lights. I was going to try snd make the fronts dimmer with a regular bulb but I've got used to how bright they are now.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It was the back that was my issue, the light is very dim.

And now the colour of the lights matches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts