Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Sportage 2017 (67) 1.7 crdi manual
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

The interior comfort light in my 2017 sportage seems to have led bulbs. It's much brighter in the front than in the back. I'm just wondering if this is standard or if the previous owner has upgraded the bulb? It's the 1.7 crdi isg 2 model if that helps.

·
Registered
Kia Sportage GT Line S 2019 (69 plate)
850 Posts
Hi all

The interior comfort light in my 2017 sportage seems to have led bulbs. It's much brighter in the front than in the back. I'm just wondering if this is standard or if the previous owner has upgraded the bulb? It's the 1.7 crdi isg 2 model if that helps.
My GT Line S has LED interior lighting.

·
Registered
Sportgage 1.6 t-gdi AWD DCT GT line
514 Posts
Mine is was the same, LED in the front, standard bulb in the back. It looks very odd and the light in the rear is very dim compared with the front, so I changed the bulb in the rear and the boot to the LED bulbs below.

eBay LED bulbs

·
Registered
Sportage 2017 (67) 1.7 crdi manual
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is was the same, LED in the front, standard bulb in the back. It looks very odd and the light in the rear is very dim compared with the front, so I changed the bulb in the rear and the boot to the LED bulbs below.

eBay LED bulbs
Cheers I may swap mine too. Its a bit odd having the 2 different lights. I was going to try snd make the fronts dimmer with a regular bulb but I've got used to how bright they are now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.